Item will ship under separate tracking number
Thanks to its outstanding functions, such as convenient installation options and clear shaping, the Alva patch fitting is among the best in its class. The self-closing Alva patch fitting enables quick mounting without the need for a time-consuming floor recess. This is due to the fact that the hydraulics for the self-closing function are integrated in the slim fitting itself. The fitting is fixed to the ground with only two screws instead of four and the aid of a base plate. To make drilling into the substrate as convenient as possible, there is a distance of 1-1/8" (29 mm) between the wall and the first drill hole, leaving enough space for the drilling machine. The closing speed and the latching mechanism can be adjusted continuously. High quality adjusting valves enable several precise fine-tuning steps of the closing function over a longer period of time. The fitting design is especially simple and straightforward. Thanks to the innovative plug-in fastening, there are no visible screws or fastening points on the cover caps of the patch fitting and the base plate. Black inserts, giving the impression of a shadow gap, emphasize the high-quality appearance of the system. Alva has been certified as per DIN EN 1154 according to European standards for a long service life and outstanding functionality. The self-closing patch fitting with EN3 closing force is suited for the majority of standard glass doors.
- EN1ADA / EN3 Glass thickness: 5/16" - 1/2" tempered monolithic glass
- EN5 Glass thickness: 1/2" - 9/16" tempered monolithic glass
- Maximum door height: 108”
- Maximum door weight: 220 lbs
- EN1 ADA / EN3 Door Width Dimensions: 29-1/2” – 39-3/8”
- EN5 Door Width Dimensions 29-1/2" - 47"
- Adjustable closing speed: 170° - 10° / 10° - 0°
- Function: dual action, with or without hold open positioning
- For interior use only