Glass partition walls flood rooms with light and provide unequalled transparency. They create a modern atmosphere and save the installer an lot of effort and additional costs, which also makes this system attractive from an economic point of view. This is especially true if these partitions, like FrameTec Select 2.0, stand out thanks to their numerous and flexible installation options, for example, with a single door, with overpanel or sidelight. FrameTec Select 2.0 appeals through the unobtrusive, uniform appearance of the whole system. Frame and glazing profiles have the same, low depth of 36.5 mm and therefore provide a straight-lined design, which conveys a particularly harmonious and lightweight appearance. The door hinges are anchored into the multi-functional running track with the aid of retainer plates concealed behind a narrow cover profile. The door is suitable for use on left and right opening hinges and strike plate do not need to be milled. The frame is prepared for 5/16- 3/8” ( 8 - 10.76 mm) tempered/laminated safety glass doors with a rebate depth of 24 mm. Please see the “Door Fittings” section for suitable locks and special frame hinges. We recommend the suitable, two-part glazing profiles for connecting fixed sidelight and overpanel.
- Glass thickness: Door: 5/16” - 3/8” (8- 10 mm) tempered glass; 5/16. - 7/16” ( 8.76 - 10.76) mm laminated safety glass; fixed sidelight/overpanel: 5/16 -1/2” ( 8 - 12 mm) tempered glass; 5/16. - 1/2” ( 8.76 - 13.52) mm laminated safety glass
- Sealing strip colour: grey (sets available in aluminium colour and stainless steel look)
- Sealing strip colour: black (sets available in powder-coated matt black, RAL 9005)
- Profiles are mitred and can be trimmed individually.
- Please order sealing strips for fixed sidelights and overpanel glazings separately, depending on glass thickness.
- Please order the strike plate separately.
- When using the stainless steel door hinges (BO 5206654, BO 5206654B), please order the corresponding retainer plate (BO 5220814) separately.
- Starting from a door height >86-5/8” (>2200 mm), we recommend using 3 hinges.
- Note: The glass processing required for the door hinges deviates from the standard.
- Note: The cover profile must be trimmed on site.
- Please note: Double-wing doors can be mounted with individual components which must be ordered separately.
- Note: When using “third party” glazing profiles, we recommend fixing the frame with the BO 5220818 bottom mounting bracket.
- Note on locks: for 0.39" - 0.42" (10 - 10.76 mm) glass doors, a lock with milled latch and bolt is required (e.g. lock BO 5206590+ or spare latch BO 5206804 for Studio lock ); when a Studio Private Line lock with a profile cylinder is used, a non-protruding lock is required (e.g. BO 5206762, BO 5206763, BO 5206754); the Select 2.0 frame is not compatible with Alea / Olis toilet door locks.
Scope of Delivery
- 3x Frame profile
- 3x Cover profile
- 2x Corner Connector
- 1x Rebate gasket
- 1x 2 or 3 retainer plates for aluminium frame hinges (BO 5206662, BO 5206663, BO 5206664, BO 5206668, BO 5206669