The Taiga Adjustable Ultra Heavy Duty Wall/Glass Hinge coordinates by design and finish with other Taiga Suite shower and bathroom products.
- Solid brass body, Dacromet-coated steel springs, stainless steel fasteners, and clear PVC gaskets
- Optional Allen head screws for cover plate & #12 x 2Â” [51 mm] Phillips head wood screws included
- Ultra Heavy Duty hinges are engineered to support wider, heavier glass doors.
- Back plate with scalloped recess allows installers to minimize distance between wall and door edge, providing tighter seal.
- Self-closing within ~25Â° of close position.
- Integrated gaskets are adhered to hinges, fully isolating glass from metal and simplifying installation.
- Extensive product testing simulates use well beyond the average lifespan of a typical shower enclosure.
- Item requires glass fabrication and should only be used with tempered safety glass.
- Close position of adjustable hinges can be set up to 30Â° in or out after installation.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Portals products should be cleaned with water and dried with a soft cloth. Use of harsh or abrasive chemicals may harm finish and will void the warranty.
- Lifetime warranty for residential use covers defects in material and workmanship of this product.