Taiga Heavy Duty Hinges offer a classic square design. All shower and bathroom products in the Taiga Suite coordinate by design and finish.
This product has the following unique features:
- Engineered to provide a lifetime of trouble-free service on 3/8" or 1/2" thick glass doors not exceeding 36” width or 150 lbs
- Opens 90° inward and outward
- Self-closing within ~25° of close position
- Designed to fit commonly used glass hinge cutouts
- Equal to or better than comparable products found in the market in terms of features, functionality, and durability
- Available in a range of exceptionally durable finishes that assure years of like-new appearance
- Extensive product testing simulates use well beyond the average lifespan of a typical shower enclosure
Note: Knee Wall hinges must be used in installations where wall-glass and glass-glass hinges are used in combination on the same door.
- Built-in clear gaskets fully isolate glass from metal and simplify installation
- Removable pins give the option of using “mouse ear" or rectangular glass cutouts
- Reversible pivot pin provides option of 5° tighter door closure