The Concerto Standard Duty Pivot Hinge is a Modern Design with a European flare. Concerto coordinates by design and finish with other Concerto Suite shower and bathroom products.
- Engineered to provide a lifetime of trouble-free service on either 3/8" or 1/2" thick glass doors (not exceeding 32” in width or 110 lbs. in weight)
- Opens 90° outward and 90° inward. The hinges can be inset from the wall via cutout location, allowing clearance for towel bar and other projections.
- Engineered to return to a closed position ( + or - 3°) from a 25° or less open position. Hinges are available for 85° angle as well as the standard 90°.
- Hinge mountings include standard hinge foot for sill or framed header, vertical or horizontal brackets for wall mounting and fixed or adjustable mounting brackets for headers.
- Equal to or better than comparable products found in the market in terms of features, functionality, and durability.
The Concerto Standard Duty Pivot Hinge has the following unique features:
- Built-in clear gaskets that facilitate the ease and quality of installation
- Made of solid brass with stainless steel die springs, plunger and spindle.
- With generic fixed and adjustable mounting brackets, hinge can be used with most other vendor's headers.
- Available in a range of exceptionally durable finishes that assure years of like-new appearance.