FrameTec Select 2.0 appeals through the unobtrusive, uniform appearance of the whole system. Frame and glazing profiles have the same, low depth of 36.5 mm and therefore provide a straight-lined design, which conveys a particularly harmonious and lightweight appearance.
The depth adjustability of the glazing profiles enables a harmonious appearance. The glass panes are safely clamped with the aid of high-quality sealing strips – completely without the need of any glass processing.
Thanks to the combination of the two-part (BO 5220840 - 42) and one-part (BO 5220843 - 45) glazing channels, installation is simple and fast. When installing, the glass is safely supported by the upper one-part glazing channel which prevents it from moving. The two-part glazing channel, installed both on the floor and on the wall, consists of a basic profile and a terminal strip which fixes the glazing with the aid of a wedge seal.
- Glass thickness tempered glass 5/16" - 15/32" (8 - 12 mm), laminated glass 3/8" - 35/64" (8.76 - 13.52 mm)
- Please order corner connectors and sealing strips separately, depending on the glass thickness.
- The sealing strips are available in black or grey.
- The 45 degree miter-cut glazing channels are connected by corner connectors BO 5220815.
- Different installation options can be implemented when using the one-part glazing channel (BO 5220843 - 45).
- BO 5220815 Corner Connector
- BO 5220821 - BO 5220822 Basic sealing strips for fixed and transom glazings
- BO 5220823 - BO 5220830 Wedge seal for fixed and transom glazings