Portal’s Return Policy:
- All returns must be within 60 days of receipt of shipment (excluding warranty claims).
- All returned merchandise is subject to visual inspection by Portals Hardware personnel before credit will be issued.
- No credit will be issued if product has been used or damaged by the customer.
- Custom finish, custom fabricated product, or custom length items cannot be returned for credit.
· Timeframe on Returns:
- 0- 60 Days
- No fault return policy.
- No handling charge for return of undamaged merchandise (stock items only).
- 25% restocking charge on items not returned in original packaging.
- 61 Days and Over
- No Return Allowed
· Shipping Returns:
- Customers are responsible for returning items to Portals Hardware. Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) to the following address:
925 Lydia Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Product needs to be returned in packaging that allows the product to successfully transit FedEx and UPS facilities. Product needs to be packaged in something other than the individual product box. If product is returned in packaging that allows the product to be damaged, no credit will be given.
· Warranty Defects/Damaged Product:
- All warranty merchandise is subject to inspection by Portals Hardware personnel before credit will be issued.
- Please provide pictures and written documentation of the defect or damage and/or ship the product back to us.
- No credit will be considered if merchandise has been damaged through abuse, carelessness, or neglect.