Bohle | Portals Return Policy
Please verify contents of shipment(s) are accurate within three (3) business days of receipt of shipment(s). Claims after 3 days will be considered void.
- All returns must be within 60 days of receipt of shipment (excluding warranty claims).
- All returned merchandise is subject to visual inspection by Bohle | Portals personnel before credit will be issued.
- No credit will be issued if product has been used or damaged by the customer.
- Custom finish, custom fabricated, or custom length items cannot be returned.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- Hazmat items cannot be returned.
Timeframe on Returns:
- 0-60 Days
- No fault return policy.
- No handling charge for return of undamaged merchandise (stock items only).
- 25% restocking charge on items not returned in original packaging.
- 61 Days and over
- No return allowed
- Customers are responsible for returning items to Bohle | Portals. Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) to the address provided on your Return Authorization form.
- Product needs to be returned in packaging that allows the product to successfully transit FedEx and UPS facilities. Product needs to be packaged in something other than the individual product box. If product is returned in packaging that allows the product to be damaged, no credit will be given.
Warranty Defects/Damaged Product:
- All warranty merchandise is subject to inspection by Bohle | Portals personnel before credit will be issued.
- Please provide pictures and written documentation of the defect or damage and/or ship the product back to us.
- No credit will be considered if merchandise has been damaged through abuse, carelessness, or neglect.