Spare lamp for Verifix UVA-Star 1410
The Verifix® UVA-Star Tube Lamps are ideal for the uniform curing of edge bonds. They correspond to the latest state of the art and offer a higher UV performance with a lower energy consumption. A special protective tube protects from hazardous UV-B and UV-C radiation. The tube lamps are lightweight and easy to handle. The protective tube and the lamp can be replaced by the user, if necessary.
- The UVA-Star Tube Lamps are suitable for all Bohle UV adhesives.
- safe working thanks to special protective tube
- Full performance after a 10-minute warm-up time
- Useful length 55-1/2" (1410 mm)
- Tension-free curing of edge bonds
- The service life of the lamp amounts to 1,000 operating hours.
- Type of Lamp: Tube Lamp
- Powered by: 120 V
- Exposure area: 55-1/2" x 1-3/16 in (1410 x 30 mm)
- Wavelength: 365 nm · 395 nm
- Power comsumption: 58 W